SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers and Good Thoughts Requested
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers and Good Thoughts Requested Login/Join 
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your daughter and your entire family.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Thanks everyone.

I always feel a little weird responding to this sort of post for others, worried that I'm just posting empty words.

Now, having been on the receiving end, I understand that just knowing others are aware of my concern seems to spread the load out. Thank you for that.

As soon as I know more...good or bad...I'll keep you updated.

I've had similar thoughts about posting my replies that they just don't justify what I feel or how my prayers are perceived PHPaul. I can just assure that even if I cannot put my thoughts into words to convey my feelings, I always answer in prayers. I trust and believe strongly in prayer and asking for the thoughts and prayers is very humbling, so please ask anytime, anyone.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Thanks everyone.

I always feel a little weird responding to this sort of post for others, worried that I'm just posting empty words.

Now, having been on the receiving end, I understand that just knowing others are aware of my concern seems to spread the load out. Thank you for that.

As soon as I know more...good or bad...I'll keep you updated.

Well said

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
In my prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Praying for both of you.

Posts: 9750 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Prayers on the way.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post