SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden to release attempted 9/11 hijacker Qahtani to Saudi Arabia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden to release attempted 9/11 hijacker Qahtani to Saudi Arabia Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
BIDEN PLANS TO RELEASE ATTEMPTED 9/11 HIJACKER QAHTANI!!!

You read that correctly.

Biden's diaper changers, handlers, and puppet masters are Hell bent on securing him the title of "WORST PRESIDENT EVER" by such a wide margin you'd need to nuke Nashville to get a big enough response to even come close.

Hell, even Charles Taylor and Robert Mugabe, both as corrupt and evil as the day is long, were better Presidents.

quote:
Source: stefanik.house.gov - Biden set to release attempted 9/11 hijacker Qahtani to Saudi Arabia

Congresswoman Elise Stefanik today released the following statement on the Biden Administration’s plans to release Mohammed al-Qahtani from Guantánamo Bay to Saudi Arabia:

“Joe Biden continues to show weakness on the world stage. This time, by releasing a co-conspirator in the 9/11 hijacking that took 3,000 lives, Mohammed al-Qahtani, to Saudi Arabia. It is absolutely appalling that the President would release a known terrorist out of U.S. custody. Allowing this 9/11 co-conspirator to walk free is turning a blind eye to the horror the 9/11 hijackers reaped on the world, and especially New Yorkers. While we will never forget the tragedy and loss of life of 9/11, Joe Biden is turning his back on the thousands of families who lost loved ones on that fateful morning over 20 years ago.”

quote:
Source: NYT (Pay wall, sorry)

In 2001, US immigration authorities wouldn't let him in, so he missed the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

Suspected of being Al Qaeda's intended 20th hijacker in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, he was tortured by military interrogators early in his detention at the American naval base in Cuba.

A senior Pentagon official later determined that, because of how Mr. Qahtani was initially treated, he could not be prosecuted. Security officials also considered him too dangerous to release, so he has remained detained for two decades.

On Friday, the Pentagon said that a parole-like board had recommended repatriating Mr. Qahtani to Saudi Arabia to a custodial rehabilitation and mental health care program for extremists.

The Biden administration is expected to send him there as early as March.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" Mental health care program for extremist ..." . Does it come with the virgins ?

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A 20 year long fiasco, during which we paid to keep this turd breathing. And then just kick him loose. Dont capture these mad dogs. Execute them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Look how this administration treats its own citizens that have a different political orientation, then compare it to those who have sought to or actually have caused harm to this nation and its citizens. It’s weird isn’t it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Can we send Biden with him? Maybe Saudi has an old folks home that caters to mentally defective morons who hate the US. And maybe deliver both of them to Saudi from 25k feet without parachutes. Just please, make it a Pay-Per-View event.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Look how this administration treats its own citizens that have a different political orientation, then compare it to those who have sought to or actually have caused harm to this nation and its citizens. It’s weird isn’t it?

It’s outrageous and sickening. I wonder what he’s personally getting out of this. Public office is all about benefits for him personally, not for the country or even his party.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

It’s outrageous and sickening. I wonder what he’s personally getting out of this. Public office is all about benefits for him personally, not for the country or even his party.

The co-conspirator will be set up as Hunter’s art broker over in Saudi.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I'm torn on this. In one hand, we have him, why would we let him go.

On the other hand, I have some hope that their "custodial rehabilitation and mental health care program" will be much, much worse.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Remember, 16 of the hijackers were Saudis, two others from the UAE.

All were Wahhabis, the official radical flavor of Islamofascism sanctioned by Saudi Arabia.

The only hope I have is that 20 years in prison left this guy with a serious case of mental illness, one that will leave him begging in the street and smoking camel, goat, and sheep feces for the incredible flavor.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
The only hope I have is that 20 years in prison left this guy with a serious case of mental illness, one that will leave him begging in the street and smoking camel, goat, and sheep feces for the incredible flavor.
Or donning an explosive vest and walking into a cafe somewhere. No, either leave him stored at Gitmo or put a bullet in the back of his head and be done with him. No more releases of any of this human garbage.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Guess who else is still alive?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I remember #44 doing this.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
It would be a shame if this terrorist “broke loose” and jumped out of a C-17 at 30,000 feet!

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3629 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Our government is far more dangerous than those death cult worshippers.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
If I had my way, I'd release him to the Saudis' from 800 feet over their capitol.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post