SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Visiting Charleston SC — did it! Update page 3
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Visiting Charleston SC — did it! Update page 3 Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy to hear you and the Mrs had a good time.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 2007 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you had a fun trip. I’ve lived here for a few years now and you guys knocked out more sites in a week than I’ve been to in my time here Wink

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Well, rats, you missed Page's Okra Grill and Lewis BBQ!!!!!

Lewis is from Texas and makes Texas style BBQ, none of that nasty mustard or vinegar based crap.Brisket that melts in your mouth. Order online! No I am not related.

Posts: 1574 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of America's great old cities. I will always look fondly on my time living there.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the time I spent there. Two visits several years apart. Before Hugo changed some of the landscape. Met a lot of local people. My friend was completing his Residency.

Posts: 17578 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you had a great trip...you managed to cover a lot of ground and pack in a lot of great meals and activities!
Glad you enjoyed the trip and had safe travel!

Posts: 746 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Kudos on the photo presentation. Smile

Posts: 3586 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Sounds awesome, I will need to save this thread when I go down there.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Neat town. I'm glad you had a good time.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post