SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I’ve missed you guys.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’ve missed you guys. Login/Join 
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
I hope you get better very soon!!

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
In my prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
475! Holy crap! You're lucky to be alive! I'm glad you make it back to us!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Club,
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself, my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Smile

Sincerely,
Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Don't know anything about glucose levels but I guess yours was scary high. Glad you made it through all of that and please keep us posted as to your recovery.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
wishing you the best

Posts: 2638 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Get well, soon, my friend.

Q

Posts: 27619 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are okay. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that high glucose number is not good news.

Having said that, it is not all that bad as it is treatable. Mine was in the mid 600s when we found out I was diabetic.

Don't know if that is what caused your short seizure, but in any case treat your diabetic issues and follow up on the seizure.

Good luck, my prayers have already gone up for a very successful ending to the situation.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 3824 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well Sir, hope the docs can get you back to normal.

Posts: 3648 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Prayers for speedy recovery.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to drop in and say hey and thanks for the well wishes, it is appreciated. Looks as though I’ll be here for another day in the hospital, the last test ( a echocardiogram) was finally done today and the doctah wants to check my urine a little more, apparently my kidneys were slightly damaged from my glucose being so high for so long (over a year, the doctor thinks) and being brought back down rather quickly.

Hopefully I’ll be home tomorrow and will be able to bring you this week’s MoZ.

Thanks again, everyone.

Posts: 12237 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. I get to go from "thanks Club" to "dayum Club". Ouch. Get well soon.

In crazy Korean lady voice, "you get better for Moment of Zen, ok."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post