SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What are you doing to make the Red Wave happen in November?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you doing to make the Red Wave happen in November? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'll vote, for sure.

And I'll depend on a few democrats I know to continue being too stinking lazy to actually show up at their respective polling places. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13521 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent a few bucks to the NRA-ILA.

I have also sent money to Corey Stewart, who is contesting the seat of the execrable Tim Kaine. The Washington Post says that Kaine is up by 20 points, so it looks like Stewart will win. Kaine has many ads running, while Stewart has been absent.

Of course we vote too, but that part is easy.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Donated to Ted Cruz's campaign. Making sure my son, wife and I vote in November.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm spreading over the internet ( Please you do the same ) "President Trump is the first president elected by "We The People" not some party member selected by either party.

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just sold our house which was in TN 9th district, the communist Steve Cohen represents it. The R's have never come close and their candidate this time has no money behind her and zero chance of winning. She also did not return NRA questionnaire and has no rating from them.

We are moving (waiting on a damn survey to come back so we can close ugg) into district 8 where Republican incumbent David Kustoff is running against a young female dem that isn't a politician but is extremely connected. Mama was a judge, daddy a fire chief and she has been involved in a ton of crap locally. I think our vote will be more valuable here. Before the ink is dry on the deed next week we are running to the registrars office to update our registration to be able to vote in 8 for Kustoff in the house race.

Senate, f'n commie former governor Bredesen running against Marsha Blackburn, every vote counts here.

Governor a guy named Bill Lee got the R primary spot so we will vote for him. Our incumbent term limited and there was a shit ton who ran, it was hard to really figure out much about any of them.

I'm going to make damn sure my employees don't have any excuses not to vote and will make sure they have any time they need off to do so as paid.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:
I have sent a few bucks to the NRA-ILA.

I posted this in reply to Grumpy, previously in this thread.

The NRA-ILA is the lobbying wing of the NRA (Institute for Legislative Action). If you want to contribute to their election efforts, you should donate to the NRA-PVF (Political Victory Fund). That's the branch that runs political ads and contributes to candidate's campaigns.

Also, you must be an NRA member to donate to the NRA-PVF, due to campaign laws.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I plan to donate some additional small donations to the Montana republican candidate and Missouri candidate. Then to Ted Cruz since all the libs on both coasts are donating to his opponent.

HK Ag

Posts: 3506 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post