SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    On this day twenty years ago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On this day twenty years ago Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted
Not any huge events happened but I registered on this forum. Been a lot of people come and go in that time. Just wanted to say thanks to all the good people on here and a big thanks to para and other admins. It is the best forum on the net.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone
Just over 11 years here, coming up on 12.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers. I am just a Johnny Come Lately compared to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Time flies when you’re havin fun

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Congrats

The interwebs say you're supposed to give fine china.....I'm in

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are any thing like me
( And whom would admit that)

I kick myself on a monthly basis for not keeping a journal of those I've met, done business with or gifted karma's.

Congratulations

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
A couple more days it'll be eleven years for me as a member here.

SigForum has been a daily stop for me. Thanks to Para, the other mods, and the members!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Welcome to the club.

20 is quite a milestone.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I'll have 17 years in May.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Congratulations from another 20 year member. I was told something about a mustard bar..... Wink

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Congrats! It's crazy to think that we've been here so long. Time is a thief.

Posts: 11389 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
I’ve been coming here a while as well. Sigforum is about the only forum I’ve consistently frequented. I don’t post too often, usually someone else has already posted the relevant info I know about a subject by the time I get on and start scrolling through.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Not any huge events happened but I registered on this forum. Been a lot of people come and go in that time. Just wanted to say thanks to all the good people on here and a big thanks to para and other admins. It is the best forum on the net.

Congrats!

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!
It will be 20 for me in November.

phil

Posts: 2385 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, new guys!

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 20!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post