SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alex Zedra visits The Collector's gun vault:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alex Zedra visits The Collector's gun vault: Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Perhaps you're already familiar with either Alex Zedra or The Collector, but for those who aren't:

https://youtu.be/qjVXlyPJSlU

https://youtu.be/_zfTfyQMLpc

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've watched his videos a few times. Not a big fan of her.
His collection is awesome.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to figure out why she's famous other than how she looks. She's basically a teen-age nerd's wet dream. Big tits, tats, plays video games and likes guns.

He seems like kind of a look at all my stuff show-off. I admit that could just be my take from his limited experience on YouTube and his kind of lacking screen presence. "Ho hum, here's my $25k Barret, ho hum." Feels like it's more about being able to call his toys a business expense to me.

I prefer Mike Jones or even James Yeager for pure entertainment. But both have far more experience than these two also.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like that the guy posted his collection. It is something many of us can only dream of.

Alex is a pretty lady but like most on the internet, people think way too much of themselves.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
I'm trying to figure out why she's famous other than how she looks. She's basically a teen-age nerd's wet dream. Big tits, tats, plays video games and likes guns.

Having a character modeled after her in Call of Duty helped boost her popularity, for sure.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
As a security professional who's designed his fair share of vaults, I've never put a window inside of one.

And as somebody who clearly has plenty of money, the guy should get a professional out there to adjust his safe door to stop that whole metal on metal thing he's got going on.

Nice collection though.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:

Among the many gun-bunnies out there, she's one of the very few, that actually has an interest in guns and is comfortably shooting and owning guns. That said, her 'career' is a classic Millennial individual, where their achievements are simply a factor of their looks and personalities, which plays right into the monetization of social media. She's played the game well and has made a career of it; her clock is running out of time though. I'm not sure what's more cringe worthy, her playfully bouncing around leveraging her looks or, the salivating mouth-breathers that hang off her every word and actions.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Among the many gun-bunnies out there, she's one of the very few, that actually has an interest in guns and is comfortably shooting and owning guns. That said, her 'career' is a classic Millennial individual, where their achievements are simply a factor of their looks and personalities, which plays right into the monetization of social media. She's played the game well and has made a career of it; her clock is running out of time though. I'm not sure what's more cringe worthy, her playfully bouncing around leveraging her looks or, the salivating mouth-breathers that hang off her every word and actions.

That's about the best analogy of her I've seen.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched a video of her driving to 3 or 4 video game stores to pick up the old video game posters of her. It was pretty funny watching these nerdy video game employees see her come through the door.

I say good for her she found a way to make a comfortable living doing something she really enjoys. Sure better than going into an office every day for 40 years.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
I've watched his videos a few times.
If you look at the list of videos for this channel, every thumbnail shows this woman, so what "his" are we talking about?

It looks like a channel for gamers and horny 14 year boys.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
First video is from her channel. Second one is from his channel.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate it of you didn't post any more videos from that first channel. In the thumbnail of that first video, I see three boobs.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I won't be posting videos from either channel. It seems members look down upon his actions, as well.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, it may be a revelation to some people, but I have had a front row seat in this forum to the way the average gun owner reacts to having lavish gun collections paraded in front of them.

When first contemplating such a thing, the natural reaction of most people will be "These people are enthusiasts for these things, so, naturally, they will be intrigued and eager to see these things they will probably never own."

I can tell you that this is not what I have observed over the years. It's off-putting to people, and no elaboration of this should be required.

Regarding the gamer stuff- it has no place here.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
I've watched his videos a few times.
If you look at the list of videos for this channel, every thumbnail shows this woman, so what "his" are we talking about?

It looks like a channel for gamers and horny 14 year boys.

He has some videos of his own with just him in it.
One is a video of a Cabot he bought for an insane amount of money with some grips he claims are 4.5 billion years old.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, these two are a couple?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, these two are a couple?

Pretty sure they're not.
In one of his videos he shows what his wife has for firearms. If she was married to him you can bet she'd be in every video he's made.