SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grease is the word
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grease is the word Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
I haven't heard this song in probably 30 years, and then, last night on my way home from work, there it was on the radio. And then this morning on my drive to work, it was playing again, on a different station.

What does it mean?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Time for lube.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grease is the word..........What does it mean?

It means you are talking to Bruce Gray.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its the 30th ( or 40th anniversery )

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does it mean
If you love it, lube it

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Get some..."

-Bruce Gray

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Grease is the word..........What does it mean?

It means you are talking to Bruce Gray.

Or Flork. He applies about 10 times more grease than I do.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...30601935/m/908103701

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8958 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys, once again, I am asking you to use clear and unambiguous subject lines.

Please do this. From now on, use subject lines that tell readers what your thread is about.

Previously, I had threatened to simply lock threads with vague, ambiguous subject lines. If we keep up with this, that's exactly what I'm going to start doing.

In answer to your question, 4x5, the title of the film refers to the greased hair styles young guys wore in the 1950s and early 1960s

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post