SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Frontier Justice...or not?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Frontier Justice...or not? Login/Join 
Picture of jack32586
posted
Approx two weeks ago, we evacuated 180,000 people from Oroville, and several cities down river from Oroville Dam. The threat was real, and we called for mutual aid. We evacuated the Sheriff's Office, Police Depts and the Jail. For Days. We had over 400 cops come in for the evac and then to patrol the evac areas.
There was some looting, shooting and other activities of the ruffians, ne'er do wells, scofflaws and scallywags that chose not to leave. Or as one tactical team from a big city said- "Dude there's a lot of fucking tweakers out there"
We had no jail, weak comms, and roving bands of tactical officers from other jurisdictions. Bascially they were patrolling a ghost town full of zombies.

I have not heard of one complaint. To this I say, good job ladies and gentlemen. I am constantly impressed by the professionals I encounter in this job.

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have not heard of one complaint.

Not one person has complained of being shot or looted? I am confused. I saw one person complain of being run over with his own truck by some looter.

Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
I meant a complaint about the officers activities. There has been plenty of complaints of burglaries, robberies, vandalism, etc.

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Report This Post