SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, my grandson is officially a professional Soccer player
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, my grandson is officially a professional Soccer player Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
Anthony Patti. Growing up you rarely saw him without a soccer ball near by.

He kicks 50+ yards down field with good accuracy. He dominated in Highschool. We're hopping he lives his dream and continues to excel.

Anthony

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Anthony and your family

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1730 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! That's no small feat.
I wish him success.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16536 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your grandson.

The USA professional league folded my senior season of college ball.

I played with and against some of the professional players in a semi pro league for ten years.

Again congratulations.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3496 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Awesome

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Brazilian defender sweet

Big Grin

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7634 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your Grandson!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your grandson!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you all!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
That's pretty damn awsome, something to be seriously proud of.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8702 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Wow! Congratulations to you all. It must take tremendous perseverance and skill to get to that point. Good for him.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5354 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Not a small accomplishment, congrats!

Posts: 5768 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post