SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion Login/Join 
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted
911boss' "Heading to Moab" thread made me wonder. Anyone here going to the Great Smokey Mountains Jeep Club Invasion next weekend?

https://gsmji.com/

Matt (Matt's Off-Road) is going to be there too!

I'm planning on heading up Thursday after work and spending Friday there.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Love it.

We’d love to go. Not sure we can swing it though.

0:01

Posts: 4214 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I would've loved to go. I keep seeing my invisible online friends on the Jeep forums yapping about it. Maybe next time!

Posts: 1990 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post