SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    the best $200,000.00 that I ever saved
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the best $200,000.00 that I ever saved Login/Join 
posted
I do make a great decision every now and then ,

If I would have spent two hundred thousand dollars on college and med school to become a doctor , only to find out that no one was going to listen to me anyway,

I would have been royally pissed off,
go ahead , ask my opinion and do the opposite ,

didn't cost me a penny. Razz

see if I care.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55165 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Dr Bendable, Are you currently practicing medicine without a license?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
go ahead , ask my opinion and do the opposite ,

didn't cost me a penny. Razz

see if I care.

Hell, you should go to law school. I get paid for people to ignore my sage advice.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16310 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
yes but you'd have all that debt and a cool set of flannel jammies and a part time job at startbutts!

Posts: 24203 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not a doctor. But I like to play doctor...

Posts: 4954 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
But google said...

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Hell, you should go to law school. I get paid for people to ignore my sage advice.

-Rob

Classic!!

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
[ QUOTE]Originally posted by ElToro:
I’m not a doctor. But I like to play doctor...[/QUOTE]

Uh oh, stay away from my wife, she plays Nurse! Big Grin

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many bottles of Nyquil must one drink to be able to understand the intricate musings of Dr. Bendable?

Posts: 1832 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took me two years to figure out a neurologist didn't need to do rectal exams.

Oh well, she has slender fingers.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
How many bottles of Nyquil must one drink to be able to understand the intricate musings of Dr. Bendable?

Start with one and increase as needed Razz

Posts: 1794 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You don't need actual medical training anymore anyway... Folks can just Google their symptoms, after all.

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Bendable, they don’t have to heed your advice in order for you to get paid. My dad was a doctor and had the same problem. Hell, he didn’t even listen to his own advice and ended up dying last year from a complication that could have been avoided if he had gone to the hospital sooner.

Posts: 3247 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and the other part of this that makes my butter hard is that on the very rare occasions that someone does take my advice and benefits from doing so, there is never so much as a token pat on the back or thanks, never Mad

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55165 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Your butter is probably hard because you keep it in the fridge. Try a french butter dish instead.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16310 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Well I guess I'm not going to med school then. Thank you for the advice. What else you got?

Posts: 11590 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
If your butt hole hurts it's because the cheap toilet paper.

Doesn't cost much to upgrade. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
You may want to up your estimated savings, these days. Smile

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
In Mexico I'm considered a doctor.

Posts: 5341 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Dr Bendable, Are you currently practicing medicine without a license?

I think it's practicing license without medicine... LOL

Posts: 465 | Location: Pell City, AL. U.S. | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post