SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally ‘Retired’
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally ‘Retired’ Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

What kinda cab, hows about a Uber or Lyft...
Big Yellow Taxi

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I really miss the big yellow checker cabs. So much roomier than todays munchkin Uber cars.

Posts: 11855 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waking up every day and going to a job you hate is miserable. It’s no way to live. I’ve been there as I’m sure most of us have. Best of luck finding something that suits you. If not, then happy retirement.

Posts: 964 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

I really miss the big yellow checker cabs. So much roomier than todays munchkin Uber cars.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Greg—We’ll be in Mesa next April if not before then. Hope to check in with you then.

Look forward to meeting up again - always enjoyable.

Posts: 53200 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your retirement. With your background, I’d think you have many options when you choose to look around.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5328 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Actually, I'm going to be in Casa Grande for a SpecOps class in November, that's closer in time and space to Tucson.

Posts: 18078 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
My first engineering degree was in mechanical, my second was in electrical. Also have a degree in Applied Mathematics.

Tesla?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6327 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post