Finally ‘Retired’

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7460087305

October 01, 2023, 04:09 PM
V-Tail
Finally ‘Retired’
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

What kinda cab, hows about a Uber or Lyft...
Big Yellow Taxi

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 01, 2023, 05:07 PM
OKCGene
^^^^^ I really miss the big yellow checker cabs. So much roomier than todays munchkin Uber cars.
October 01, 2023, 05:12 PM
400m
Waking up every day and going to a job you hate is miserable. It’s no way to live. I’ve been there as I’m sure most of us have. Best of luck finding something that suits you. If not, then happy retirement.
October 01, 2023, 06:49 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

I really miss the big yellow checker cabs. So much roomier than todays munchkin Uber cars.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 01, 2023, 08:32 PM
nhtagmember
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Greg—We’ll be in Mesa next April if not before then. Hope to check in with you then.

Look forward to meeting up again - always enjoyable.
October 01, 2023, 09:30 PM
irreverent
Congrats on your retirement. With your background, I’d think you have many options when you choose to look around.

"Trust, but verify."
October 02, 2023, 03:30 PM
sjtill
Actually, I'm going to be in Casa Grande for a SpecOps class in November, that's closer in time and space to Tucson.

October 02, 2023, 04:09 PM
smlsig
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
My first engineering degree was in mechanical, my second was in electrical. Also have a degree in Applied Mathematics.

Tesla?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina