SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In my own defense, I arrived at Winn Dixie right before lunch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In my own defense, I arrived at Winn Dixie right before lunch Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
And I d only had coffee for breakfast and I had a VISA card rather than a limited amount of cash.

And I know the bleach on sale, the tube of tomato paste and the yellow mustard were the only things on my issued list but the center cut pork chops and ice cold 6 pack of Yuengling Porter were between those items and the checkout lanes in the front of the store.

Ummmm, the Underwood Deviled Ham Spread and the yuuUUuGE jar of Duke's Real Mayonaisse...
I dunno, its like there were these little voices in my head ...

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Little SIGforum voices...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Return, return to Winn Dixie saith the Claussen pickles and pimento cheese.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Your voices are different than my voices

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
You ought to stop at a Publix too. You might see a forgotten item!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
There was nothing you could do.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
And you think you're the only one plagued by such buying? Wink Big Grin

Flat iron steak @ $6.13/lb after discounts. Yup a whole case! 20 packages for over 23 lbs total. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
And you think you're the only one plagued by such buying? Wink Big Grin

Flat iron steak @ $6.13/lb after discounts. Yup a whole case! 20 packages for over 23 lbs total. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

AND Milk... Vitamin D, Calcium- you're doing great!! Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOVE flat iron steaks!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
"In my own defense, I was left unsupervised."

Posts: 11166 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I get in trouble every time I go unsupervised....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I worked for W/D for 24+ yrs, from produce clerk to store manager, with a big detour as a Winn Dixie trained Meat guy, (you might beat our prices but you can't beat our meat)

back then the cut that Flat Irons come from was made into Stew Beef or Ground Chuck

no one had even considered marketing them that way

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
When chuck roast is cheaper than ground beef, I fill up the cart. Fresh ground beef at home is better anyway.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post