SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drone attack on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drone attack on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro Login/Join 
posted
https://www.zerohedge.com/news...-running-their-lives

Venezuela's Maduro Targeted In Assassination Attempt Using Explosive Drones

A speech by Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro at an army commemoration event was abruptly cut off due to a reported assassination attempt using several drones packed with explosives, injuring seven National Guard soldiers. The extent of their injuries is not known, however they are reportedly receiving medical care.

In live footage, Maduro and officials standing behind him can be seen looking up as an explosion is heard in the distance, after which soldiers can be seen running in disarray before the transmission ends.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Dang, nice try fellas.

Or maybe he staged it to drop the hammer a bit harder..?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
JibJab

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9550033544

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Gotta day, kudos to both forum members for posting clear, descriptive thread titles on this one. It isn’t often the case in a jib-jab.

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post