Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| E tan e epi tas |
I can only speak to the AWD second hand. I have family in Maine with an AWD Camry and they love it. Have had it for quite some time and have mentioned no issues with the AWD not being useful. Take Care, Shoot Safe, Chris | |||
|
| Casuistic Thinker and Daoist |
One advantage is that if you damaged one tire, you'd only have to replace two instead of all four No, Daoism isn't a religion | |||
|
| Member |
Good thought and perhaps worth considering. But: 1) I’ve never had to replace a tire. Patched a couple but never had to replace one. 2) can’t the new tire be shaved or something? 3) safety is king; if the awd provides a pragmatic, real safety benefit, I’d suffer the potential cost 4) given no transfer case or whatever, is the e-awd system more tolerant of tire diameter mismatch? Or does the system get thrown off by different rotational speeds at each wheel? "Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy "A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

