SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Gloryfire Picatinny Rail Brass Catcher/Winners in OP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Gloryfire Picatinny Rail Brass Catcher/Winners in OP Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Please give me a shot at your karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Winner bump...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3487 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Looks like unlucky #1 isn't unlucky lol. Congrats gents!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much , PR64. I received it Friday and had to try it out. It works like a champ!

I put it on my AR pistol in 300 blackout, and got every case it digested, no more chasing in the weeds for brass

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Thanks so much , PR64. I received it Friday and had to try it out. It works like a champ!

I put it on my AR pistol in 300 blackout, and got every case it digested, no more chasing in the weeds for brass

Your welcome Mike. I'm glad it worked for you.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3487 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I lost track of your forum ID, just found it now, so I can say a belated "Thank you!"

The brass catcher actually arrived a while ago, but I couldn't find your ID, to acknowledge receipt.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
VTail, the instructions left a lot to be desired...I tinkered with it for a few minutes and found the rail pulls off of the bag, and you can set the rail. Then the part the rail slides into can be loosened and adjusted along the wire from.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post