SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone have bedding/sheet set recommendations?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have bedding/sheet set recommendations? Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I’m sure this probably isn’t friendly to a budget… My wife bought some about six months ago. I don’t know the price, but I have my suspicions.

That’s the best set of sheets/covers I’ve ever slept on in my entire life. Perfect temperature all the time; neither hot or cold, always supremely soft.

(from a guy who likes crunchy wool and hard cotton)

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
100% flax linen. I balked until I tried it.

AMAZING

https://www.parachutehome.com/...ctions/linen-bedding

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17302 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I'm happy with the Bol & Branch bedding.They are pricey though.

Posts: 534 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
The percale sheets from Bed Bath Beyond are what we use. They hold up quite well and are a cool crisp feel like in the hotels.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3356 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'll be a shill for the mypillow guy. I have a couple and the prices have come down significantly from the super high mark ups a few years ago.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19707 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I'll be a shill for the mypillow guy. I have a couple and the prices have come down significantly from the super high mark ups a few years ago.

I really wanted to support Mike, but I have to be fiscally responsible. Even with "50%" off it was going to be over $100 for a King set with tax and shipping and only two pillow cases included, so Costco ($88 with tax and 4 cases) won again...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10956 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I buy from, and support Mike Lindel so anything he sells we buy ( not the coffee).
We find the "My Pillow" products to be very good.

Posts: 4638 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Another vote for My Pillow. Very pleased with the quality.

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
What about percale? Does anyone have percale recommendations? My wife and I found the percale weave a few years ago and it's amazing.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

I really wanted to support Mike, but I have to be fiscally responsible. Even with "50%" off it was going to be over $100 for a King set with tax and shipping and only two pillow cases included, so Costco ($88 with tax and 4 cases) won again...

I know what you mean about being fiscally responsible. I didn't buy when it was popular and marketed everywhere. I bought when it was starting to offer at a discount.

Recently, they've gone down real reasonable. "As low as $29.98 w/ promo code." You can easily catch the promo code during a short time watching fox. That's the only place I see his commercials.

MyPillow Giza Dreams Sheet Set

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19707 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post