SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another trip accross the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another trip accross the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
he KNOWS what a good life he has. He had a great life and provided endless love for our family.
For s dog, that is the ultimate reward! Thank you for giving it to him. And. sorry for your loss.

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That is sad news. You were a great dad to him.

Posts: 53852 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry. They give us so much. Prayers for all.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
What a heartbreaker, and a sweet face. Brady had a great life with you and provided thru love some great memories, I share your heartache..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Travel well and run free, Brady. You were loved and will be missed ~~~

Posts: 4842 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. The grief can be devastating. When it's time, think about another pup, not to replace Brady, but to give you unconditional love and joy.

I wake up every morning and pray our 10+ year old diabetic Rottie is still with us. I know the day is coming...

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post