SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ice cream... who/what do you like?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ice cream... who/what do you like? Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Cedar Crest Pirates Bounty

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ Booty > Bounty ^^^^^^^

Pirates don't collect bounty. They get booty. I'd still eat it though!

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Rocky Road and chocolate mint are probably my favorite.

H&K-Guy[/QUOTE]

Ditto above flavors.Yum

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Over the years I've tried a lot of different brands and enjoyed most of them. When it comes to a milk shake I always go for basic chocolate, just love it and I normally don't care about the brand.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
These Chocolate bar in the middle ice-cream bars!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/181129216237719251

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Dairy Queen used to sell it by the half gallon. By far my favorite of any. Do they still do that?

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alden's Organic Ice Cream -- preferably Coffee Chip flavor. Creamy and not a hint of ethylene glycol. Okay, now I need to go to the store and get some.

Posts: 704 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
HEB brand Creamy Creations...

Java Chocolate Chunk
Rocky Road
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cup

Lately I have been buying two flavors and putting a scoop of each in the bowl.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Yes

This is the correct answer.

Yes it is!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Gelato, prefer Talenti but Tillamook is almost as good.

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Gelato, prefer Talenti but Tillamook is almost as good.

Now we're talking, Double Dark Chocolate or Belgian chocolate for me. Their Key Like Pie is good too. I try to stop half way through the pint but rarely can.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mayfield chocolate almond mixed with a little milk.

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Chocolate chip, I guess, or Butter pecan. My wife buys the ice cream and she usually brings home Dreyers

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I've got some Blue Bell strawberry in the freezer. I don't know that it is my favorite, but it is pretty damn good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
Over the years I've tried a lot of different brands and enjoyed most of them. When it comes to a milk shake I always go for basic chocolate, just love it and I normally don't care about the brand.

For a milkshake I used to always get Baskin Robbins World Class Chocolate. A couple of years ago that flavor disappeared from all the local BR stores. The world is a less bright place.

Posts: 3383 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
In the store I always look over the various flavors but it seems I always end up taking home the vanilla.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife's homemade (want ever she wants to make) is my #1 goto when I can get it. #2 would be Blue Bell Cookies & Cream.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 727 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Store-bought: Hudsonville, without a doubt.

Got my wife a stand mixer for Christmas. She wanted the ice cream maker accessory, so we got that. Best ice cream ever Smile

Though this last batch, while very tasty, came out really dense, and impossible to scoop. She doesn't know what went wrong.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Blue Bell is my favorite brand.

This. Heck, their stuff is so good, people were complaining when they pulled it for possible listeria. It was like they were saying "Sure, I MIGHT get listeria, but odds are I won't and I want my dang Blue Bell!"

Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post