SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So Biden's giving Capital police medals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So Biden's giving Capital police medals Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Just another piece to support the scam they're running for January 6th. Wonder if the Keystone Capitol Cop who opened the doors and all but ushered people into the capitol building got a participation award too.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you expect the Capitol police to be any more compedent that the fools in the Capitol?

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the profanity but I have to vent. What a fucking joke. The Capitol Cub Scouts had an incident that barely raised above "rowdy lost tourists" and lasted for about 2 hours. Since Day One of Ferguson, I and other cops have been on the lines for 12-18 hours a day, multiple days in a row. Getting screamed at, threatened, punched, items thrown at us, shot at, etc. I remember the narrative when Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. "Hug-A-Thug" Johnson said it was peaceful night after he took over...except 3 troopers were taken to the hospital and six Highway Patrol vehicles were shot up. If you want a real laugh, that night we were protecting a CNN crew as they were trying to tape "that it was a peaceful night in Ferguson" but it took them 21 takes(I counted) to get it without any gunfire in the background. Of course we all remember the "mostly peaceful" protests of the last few summers. If one of the cops working those riots had shot someone like the Capitol Cub Scout shot Ashli Babbitt, the only legal battle would have been whether the State or Federal prosecution would get to impose the Death Penalty.

The same day Bidet is giving medal and accolades to the Capitol Cub Scouts, Cori Bush is running her mouth justifying her security detail while screaming to de-fund the police. I am to the point of actually praying for Para's comet or the Zombie Apocalypse.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Maybe, but they're sure trying to make capital out of it.

Touché

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Sorry for the profanity but I have to vent. What a fucking joke. The Capitol Cub Scouts had an incident that barely raised above "rowdy lost tourists" and lasted for about 2 hours. Since Day One of Ferguson, I and other cops have been on the lines for 12-18 hours a day, multiple days in a row. Getting screamed at, threatened, punched, items thrown at us, shot at, etc. I remember the narrative when Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. "Hug-A-Thug" Johnson said it was peaceful night after he took over...except 3 troopers were taken to the hospital and six Highway Patrol vehicles were shot up. If you want a real laugh, that night we were protecting a CNN crew as they were trying to tape "that it was a peaceful night in Ferguson" but it took them 21 takes(I counted) to get it without any gunfire in the background. Of course we all remember the "mostly peaceful" protests of the last few summers. If one of the cops working those riots had shot someone like the Capitol Cub Scout shot Ashli Babbitt, the only legal battle would have been whether the State or Federal prosecution would get to impose the Death Penalty.

The same day Bidet is giving medal and accolades to the Capitol Cub Scouts, Cori Bush is running her mouth justifying her security detail while screaming to de-fund the police. I am to the point of actually praying for Para's comet or the Zombie Apocalypse.

I'm not in LE, but I'm with you on this. That's the reason I posted this idiocy. There are SO MANY LE and military that have endured 100x more duress and got nothing more than an ad-a-boy and in many cases ridiculed. Liberals, all they want is power. They have no compassion for those that really make a difference.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I've been on the line in several riots where people were actively trying to kill or at least, maim me. I got no medals, not even a day off.

Fuck those Capitol pussies. I hope the chickenshit who shot Ashli Babbit gets sued into penury.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Capitol Cub Scouts!!?? Shouldn't it be merit badges instead of medals?

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
What about the 4 suicided cops?

It's well publicized, and I really don't know what to make of it. I have no words. But it's Sad in any case. No idea on the reasons or the causes that would lead them to do this.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
Capitol Cub Scouts!!?? Shouldn't it be merit badges instead of medals?

Better yet,"Attendance Certificates".

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
If those four officers committed suicide over January 6th, they had massive issues before they became a Capitol Tour Guide. I can tell you the hell that officers on the riot lines, their families, and even poor bastards who had the same last name went through before we started taking off name tags and putting badge numbers on instead. My 80+ year old mother (because at one point her phone was listed)received numerous obscene and threatening phone calls during the initial Ferguson riots before finally changing her number. Anyone with the same last name as officers on the riot lines got the same treatment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post