SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stuff That Works
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stuff That Works Login/Join 
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
My 2000 Toyota 4Runner 4x2 made in Japan. 319,000 rattle-free miles and runs like a scalded dog.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ballistol.
Sigs.
Glocks.
Kuhl Pants.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Tilley hats.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Napalm
GAU-8
Big Grin

Tony Lamas
Danners
Glocks

The love of a good woman

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Abu Garcia 5000 bait casting reel, I can't remember my dad using any other. Those 2 reels have untold miles of line run through them. Must be 50 years old now.

Weber charcoal grill, Honda power equipment, Coleman lantern. I don't foresee needing more than two of the above in a lifetime.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5165 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
1937 Zenith 7D127 AM/Shortwave. After 81 years, it still works.
WWII J-38 telegraph key. Works great for ham radio.
1975 Remington 870.
1978 Ruger Security Six.
SIG P229, P220, P232, and Glock 19. No failures of any kind.
Stihl chain saws.
Any Lufkin pumpjack built before GE bought the company.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post