SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you ArtieS, V-Tail and Sigmonkey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you ArtieS, V-Tail and Sigmonkey Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Headed back to the dumpster fire I call Oregon today.

Thank you all for your hospitality and eagerness to meet me and my family while we were visiting. It was a pleasure meeting with you (or in V-Tail's case efforts to meet me that we just weren't able to make happen). I enjoyed swapping information and stories with you.

Sigmonkey,
Thank you for the kind gifts that I was not expecting.

Looking forward to seeing you and other SF members next year.

-Tony and family

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
That must have been a fun get-together!

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good time

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Benny, you happened to meet some of the best that Florida has to offer, it's all downhill from here. Big Grin

Have you narrowed down your location where you'd like to settle?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I met 2/3 of those on a business trip to FL.
Good folks, and good evening was had.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15309 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

I met 2/3 of those on a business trip to FL . . . good evening was had.
The place where we met, World of Beer, has evidently succumbed to The Virus. My step-son and his wife were in town, we went there to sit on the patio and have a beer, and the place was closed, no signs, but looked like the closure was permanent. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

I met 2/3 of those on a business trip to FL . . . good evening was had.
The place where we met, World of Beer, has evidently succumbed to The Virus. My step-son and his wife were in town, we went there to sit on the patio and have a beer, and the place was closed, no signs, but looked like the closure was permanent. Frown

That's a bummer. Seemed a great location, with all of the delivery-able restaurants nearby.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15309 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Benny, you happened to meet some of the best that Florida has to offer, it's all downhill from here. Big Grin

Have you narrowed down your location where you'd like to settle?

Most likely somewhere in central Florida. Wife already has phone interviews scheduled.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Aren't they an awesome group!

My wife keeps asking when the Sigmonkey is coming back to visit.
She say's he so quiet. Works on his computer all day and doesn't make a sound...

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post