SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woody Harrelson cheesin' off the lefties
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woody Harrelson cheesin' off the lefties Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Leftists Liberals rage over photo of Woody Harrelson sporting RFK Jr hat

Oh, look, they're upset. How unusual. Razz

Dissenting opinions must be smashed!!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well, there was one intelligent response.

"So disappointing. Good reminder actors are not role models," former Bill Clinton staffer Claude Taylor remarked.

I assume that view is only valid in the case of actors who deviate from the monolithic Left.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think he cares about the opposition, or as one poster said, canceling himself out. I think he has done ok in the industry.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
So tolerant.

FN hypocrites they are. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Well, there was one intelligent response.

"So disappointing. Good reminder actors are not role models," former Bill Clinton staffer Claude Taylor remarked.

I assume that view is only valid in the case of actors who deviate from the monolithic Left.

Absolutely right. No one cavorted more with actors of all political persuasions than "Hollywood Bill Clinton" back in the day. Their views didn't matter as long as it made him look hip. The hypocrisy is breathtaking, even for him.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
His SNL monologue was great. I don't think he really cares who'd cheerios he whizzes in.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe his father was tied to the JFK incident

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stop it. Do not haul that fucking manure into this thread. You don't know what you're talking about.

You should damn well know better than to bring crap like that into one of my threads.

I know what you're referring to and I'll say it again: You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Just a bunch of ridiculous conspiracy fantasy based on bullshit.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Irritates the libs? I'm in. Where do I send my check?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
I believe his father was tied to the JFK incident

His father was a hit man. No where close to being connected with JFK, but he was a killer

https://allthatsinteresting.com/charles-harrelson

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize. I always learn something here

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What you need to understand is there are scores of whacko conspiracy theories surrounding the Kennedy assassination and not a single one of them is true. Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. He acted alone. No one prompted him to do it. One man, one rifle, no conspiracy. End of story.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I think there could be possibilities of some conspiracy about JFK getting whacked but I don't obsess or dwell on it.
Not that important to me.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's important to me is truth. Truth and facts in evidence, and most conspiracy theories are puerile fantasies. All the people who peddle the fucking nonsense conspiracy theories ignore the fact that they all purport to be correct but it is impossible for it to be so. In six decades, there has never been anything to disprove LHO being the lone gunmen and in this forum, we are not playing make believe with something that has the truth staring us in the face, but people don't like that because it's boring. It's so much more interesting to claim Cubans in storm drains and Umbrella Man and well-dressed "tramps" and all that silly-ass shit.

And that is the end of it in this thread.