I want to install the base of our robot vacuum on the other side of the wall from a bathroom sink.
We have a good local hardware store, which helped me get the proper connections to attach the feed line and the drain line to my plumbing.
However, there did not seem to be an attractive way to run the lines through the wall.
I got some flanges to put around the hole, but that’s not ideal.
Any suggestions?
Probably going to be a small box built around the lines, etc and painted to match.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
I don't hook up anything to my water main since my boss had a leak from some line tap for his fridge. Has to be 100% reliable, and not some made in china thing.
.
Posts: 11429 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003
Originally posted by whanson_wi: Could you use coax face-plates with the coax fittings removed? Add a decorative ring or washer to it to make it look finished.
This is what I was thinking...or a blank and cut (drill) the hole the exact size you need.
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
I guess the “box” is my best bet/might just get a cigar box and cut that…. Could be the cheapest way to get an OK box to paint….
Might be too flimsy.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
There are a lot of faceplate designs used for ingressing and egressing cables behind wall mounted televisions. They’re usually hidden but you might find some that don’t look too bad when visible.
Posts: 1381 | Location: NE Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2011