SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another quote, not recent, but a goody.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another quote, not recent, but a goody. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Jesse Jackson

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Painful or not, ALL Americans, regardless of their race react the same way, Jesse.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10728 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Possibly the last time he spoke the truth.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20328 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Wow - no kidding.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post