SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Weather Rolling In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Rolling In Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
Did one of y'all schedule Armageddon and forget to send us the memo?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12795 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Let's not have a repeat of last summer there, okay? Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13517 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't need another new roof and another new pool screen.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12795 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Getting clobbered downtown.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9697 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Send some of it our way. Haven't seen something resembling that since about May. I had 1.48" of rain in May/June, and not one drop since.

It's drier than a popcorn fart around here.

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Had to drive through a bunch of that late today and tonight coming back from South Carolina. The wife and I were not amused.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Hound is under the covers, it's banging pretty good here, nice thing is it's dropped temps 20 degrees. Might have to get a jacket out Big Grin

Posts: 23535 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Nasty storm is heading our way right now. Missouri had a tornado somewhere earlier today.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Artie. Meant to include you on the department memo. We'll make sure you get one on the next go-around. Don't forget that we're now using the updated TPS report cover sheet, too.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Send some of it our way. Haven't seen something resembling that since about May. I had 1.48" of rain in May/June, and not one drop since.

It's drier than a popcorn fart around here.

^^^^This! 3 days of solid rain would be appreciated, if for no other reason than to wash away the heavy smoke from the fires. Damn I'm getting tired of that shit.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
You can have some of what we’ve been having

This past weekend was the first in 8 (eight!) where it didn’t rain on Saturday

It’s been since April that we had a weekend with zero precipitation

And in between we’ve had several weekends with historic rain

From July 1-aug 15 we had damn hear 13 inches of rain....the 30 year average for that time period is about 5.5 inches

As of Aug 15 we have already almost an inch more than we get in the entire month on average

Shit is floating away

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Drove through some of that last night on my way home after dinner last night.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2574 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post