SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cheap Cargo Shorts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap Cargo Shorts Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
Sears online has cargo shorts for $11.00. I bought a couple of pairs and they are not bad for the money.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link?

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Are the front pockets deep enough for pocket carry of a CCW?

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Are the front pockets deep enough for pocket carry of a CCW?

I have a bigger problem when they are too deep. I hate when the front hip pocket extends behind the leg pocket which usually has my phone letting stuff bash together.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Costco has some with an elasticized waist band (great for IWB carry) for $12.99

I bought a pair. Very light weight, just fine for Florida summer weather.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Wranglers with the cell phone pocket. About 13 dollars at Walmart

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm currently on the hunt for decent cargo shorts. I've grown tired of Duluth Trading. Their over use of aggressive velcro on the pockets has worn on me. Plus the tiny pockets inside of pockets annoy me.

Just want straight up cargo shorts with flap pockets.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Lee dungarees with cell phone pocket have been great.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Here is the link. I think the front pockets would be deep enough to ccw. I carry my Bodyguard there. They are also available in denim.
https://www.sears.com/outdoor-...ockNo=1&blockType=G1

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
dickies from wal mart, LOTS of pockets w/o looking like a goof , exec sturdy fabric and wont fade, had mine 5 yrs and love em, money well spent and I am a tightwad LOL

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm currently on the hunt for decent cargo shorts. I've grown tired of Duluth Trading. Their over use of aggressive velcro on the pockets has worn on me. Plus the tiny pockets inside of pockets annoy me.

Just want straight up cargo shorts with flap pockets.

Take a look at Eddie Bauer’s cargo shorts.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“LOTS of pockets w/o looking like a goof“

Pretty sure it’s not just the pockets on the shorts in my case.

Wink

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Was in a Cabela's last week. They had hiking shorts with lots o' pockets on sale for $13.95. Picked up a pair there, and bought another online (didn't have a color I wanted in the store.)

I think this is an end of season sale.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
I like the Wranglers with the cell phone pocket. About 13 dollars at Walmart

Me too.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post