SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quality button down shirts?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality button down shirts? Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Brooks Brothers here. You can get the waist in several cuts, ranging from one more athletic to one that says you're shaped like a pear. I have a variety in my closet to suit my ever changing girth... They require very little if any ironing, travel well, and are very durable.

Also, I've been guilty of stocking up on new, not in package type shirts sold on ebay, and have had almost universally good luck with them, at about 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of retail.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
What cut is best to hide a P30sk?

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
If you want it to fit right get custom. I like proper cloth from the internet site and they start at about 85 a shirt. There is definitely a difference in fit when you get a custom shirt...

This, no shirt that I've bought off the rack fit as well as the custom shirts that my dad had made for me when I graduated from college.

They lasted longer, the material is significantly better, the way a collar will lay properly with a tie, sleeves that show perfectly under a nice suit/jacket.

Buy once and cry once, you won't go back to retail after you do this, long term it's not expensive...

Mine were made at The Custom Shop, in Cincinnati however I think that location is closed, they have several, and I'm sure you can find a custom shirt maker in CO easy enough.

https://customshop.com/shop/stores.html

Posts: 24223 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/sale-mens-dress-shirts

nordstrom
( and a pat on the back to the others that chose to take the time to offer a link)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55173 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post