SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    woman goes berserk because her children went to the rest room
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

woman goes berserk because her children went to the rest room Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
video at:

https://twitter.com/ElijahScha.../1605514315812978689

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/...travel-rush/2935508/

A video of a woman having an angry outburst at Miami International Airport and throwing a computer at an airline agent is quickly gaining traction as the airport anticipates another record-breaking holiday travel season.

The video, posted on Only in Dade's Instagram, shows a woman screaming in the middle of a crowded American Airlines gate on Tuesday morning. She takes her anger out on the agent, picking up the computer monitor on the counter and throwing it at her.

Camilia McMillie, 25, of Alabama, erupted in the middle of gate D-39 after noticing her children had walked away without telling her, Miami-Dade Police said in an arrest report.

Investigators said she became irate and started to scream, demanding the gate agent find her children. McMillie pulled the boarding pass reader from the counter, damaging it, before throwing the monitor at the agent, police said.

McMillie caused about $10,000 in damages and bruised the agent's left shoulder, police said. She was detained and later arrested and charged with aggravated battery, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

An arrest report from the Miami-Dade Police Department says the woman, 25-year-old Camilia McMillie, of Birmingham, was with a gate agent when her two children walked away to use a restroom without telling her. She started screaming at the agents to find her kids, the report said.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I think that was the same slug that trashed a McDonalds because they stopped serving breakfast at 11.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Screaming find my churen and smashing things is an extremely effective way to find your children you've let wonder off, way more effective than looking for your churen.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
That creature shouldn't be allowed out of a cage. It's too dangerous.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Answer to the question "What do you mean by anger management problem?"

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, the airport. Where you board a flying bus. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Trust me, not everyone in Alabama is ignert -- some folks just didn't have a leather belt on their butts when they needed it.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
As I've said before, the Amish have little to no self control.

That's why so many of them are incarcerated.

She should be given a permanent place on the no fly list.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I don't blame the kids for walking away, imagine what it might be like being raised by a woman like that!

Mot to mention, where's daddy?

Posts: 6479 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It isn't, of course, but why did she put this burden on the gate agent?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Because she's an impulse-driven imbecile

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Because in her mind, she's the main character around which the story revolves, and everyone else is merely an extra/NPC who exists to serve her.

See also: Because she's been raised to believe that nothing is ever her fault. Therefore, her initial reaction when things go sideways is to latch onto the nearest target on which to pile all the responsibility, and towards which to direct all her anger.

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
And she's "on camera", which actually does her a huge disservice!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38683 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quil57
posted Hide Post
Just sad.

Victimhood births another lost child.

Posts: 44 | Location: Rock Hill | Registered: October 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just kept watching the dolt with Reindeer ears. hoping she would confront him. He appeared to hustle when she moved in his direction.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
She should get a lifetime flying ban. A person like that has no business being on an airplane.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
woman goes berserk because her children went to the rest room

Man, what a thread title. Yeah, she is a fucking nutcase, but her children "went to the rest room" didn't make her go berserk. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I just kept watching the dolt with Reindeer ears. hoping she would confront him. He appeared to hustle when she moved in his direction.

I would have done the same thing. God gave me 2 gifts: Run and Fight. I prefer run in this situation.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
the best comment on this was on twitter:

2 things that don't lie.
Drunks and yoga pants

Big Grin

Posts: 7260 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
No shit question,

If someone stepped in, you know rather than video taping and put her on her ass, would they be in trouble? Or is it expected to learn someone cause damage and harm folks unabated?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post