SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    woman goes berserk because her children went to the rest room
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

woman goes berserk because her children went to the rest room Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
And, all that shit in the article and not one mention of whether the children being found. Children? Who cares about the children? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:

Mot to mention, where's daddy?

Daddies.

Nasty bitch.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
No shit question,

If someone stepped in, you know rather than video taping and put her on her ass, would they be in trouble? Or is it expected to learn someone cause damage and harm folks unabated?

She comes at me or mine, I’ll stop her.

She trashes the airline’s equipment, it’s just entertainment and I am not stepping in.

If she was seriously threatening the agent or physically assaulting them, maybe. However only after that person puts some effort into defending themself first. If they won’t put any effort into it, why should I?

Unfortunate fact of today’s society is doing the right thing will frequently open you up to financial ruin and legal consequences. Make damn sure it is is worth the risk before stepping up.

Real curious the ages of the chirrins who wandered off, why was that not part of the story or did I simply miss it?

P.S. Another vote for lifetime member of no-fly list.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
And, all that shit in the article and not one mention of whether the children being found. Children? Who cares about the children? Big Grin

Knowing they “went to the restroom” would suggest they were located, but yes- journalism is evidently dead in this country. I am curious what the ages were.

As a parent, I could see being demonstrably upset if my 2 year old suddenly disappeared. My somewhat self-sufficient 9 year old, not so much.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Ah, the airport. Where you board a flying bus. Roll Eyes

Yep. It's become the Greyhound of the skies.

And, I didn't even have to look to know. I looked anyway and...yep.

Posts: 20109 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Because she's an impulse-driven imbecile

In my best David Attenborough voice:

Here we are at an American air port, witnessing the emotional eruption of Urbaniss-Americanis. Judging by her age, her distressed bearing, the noise she's making and how the other Americans around her are reacting, she's an imbecile.

A female who's developed into adulthood and has mated before but, her mental & emotional capacity halted at age 11, she will stumble through life, not understanding a single thing around her.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Three words: No Fly List

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well we know where her kids are now; they are in the tender clutches of a Child Protective Services gulag.

Good work, moron.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She’s been conditioned to expect everyone to accommodate her and to displace responsibility on others. It too late to correct her behavior by any means other than suffering full consequences. Her privilege will likely prevent that.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"Where the hell my phone?"

Posts: 3507 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
In the rare event that I fly, I always try to get a seat at the emergency exit. I always look at the clothing and footwear of the people around me…hard shoes-not crocs,flops, or slippers tell me they don’t have the capacity to think ahead and plan about evacuation of the plane.

When we’re in the airport and something like that pops off in the gate area, I’m like 911 boss. I’ll throat punch a bitch in a second if she comes at me, but I’m not getting involved waiting for the airport cops to show up.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Perfect example of why people should have to go through a very long and difficult testing and background check before being allowed to purchase a permit to reproduce.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Any time I’ve ever flown (or gone anywhere for that matter) I kept an eye on my kids. While I don’t expect a major airport to be an abduction risk area, it’s just common sense to watch your children. I hope this savage never makes it onto an airplane ever again. Lack of impulse control makes people like her a hazard that normal people shouldn’t have to suffer.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad she was not Tased for an epic and fitting Grand-Finale of the video.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And another lesson in remember to film in letterbox, not portrait folks.

Was a little shocked this was American Airlines, not SW or some budget carrier. I've been flying them a bit the last few years for my job. And it is a nice upgrade from what ever low cost contract AMC prefers we fly when getting to our OCNUS naval station.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Good thing she had on her work out gear, I wouldn't have known she kept herself physically fit

Posts: 5325 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
At least someone trained the kids to use a restroom.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
The American Ghettopottamus in the wild going wild.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Lock her up. That's the nicest thing I can manage. Trash.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6970 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: when the kids came back they were furious when they could not locate their mother and trashed the counter again.

Posts: 5419 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post