SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those here who love their pups.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those here who love their pups. Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted
Losing our chocolate lab a short time ago left a big hole in our hearts and we haven’t been able to not look at everything doggy related since then.
The other day, I stumbled onto a bunch of YouTube videos by a trainer named Stonnie Dennis and have been enjoying them very much. Some of you might also enjoy watching how he works with puppies. However, I should warn you; those videos are like potato chips. You may not be able to limit yourself to watching just one. Smile
Link

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
SS, I hope you soon manage to adopt another canine into your home. I suspect that is the only way to heal the "hole" you now feel.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I wish I had seen that video when i was raising my two puppies. It made a lot of sense.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post