SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    update last post 3/17: On my pup and his food thread. Terrible news unfortunately.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

update last post 3/17: On my pup and his food thread. Terrible news unfortunately. Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
We are very sorry for your loss ☹️☹️

Posts: 3737 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 9483 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear about your pup. My thoughts are with you and your family

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of your pup.

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5699 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Really sad to see this, I'm sorry ORC.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
My Rosie kitty is there waiting for him, so so sorry, prayers and condolences.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss ORC.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
My wife and I send our prayers and condolences. We're dog people, too, and have made that same walk to the Rainbow Bridge.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, ORC. Despite our own losses, we keep expanding the pack here. Nothing like the unconditional love of a dog...

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
So sorry t hear this news. My heart is broken. Prayers for you, your boy and your family.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences. I've lost 3 of my indoor and 2 feral outdoor kitties. I understand I've got some new kittens in my back yard, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That's tough. I can understand we don't want anything bad to happen to our pets. Now that we hae a big backyard, I'm afraid to let them out to poop by themselves as there might be a bird that will try to take their 10 pound bodies away. I would hate to have that happen to them.

On the other hand, he gave you the best years of his life. Be grateful and let him rest in peace. Sorry for your loss.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19721 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your loss. I’m also grateful he found someone who cared enough to try and figure out what was hurting, and took steps to deal with it, however hard it is.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5361 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
ORC, so sorry for your loss. Even knowing that you did the very best for him doesn’t ease things much. They always leave a hole in one’s heart.

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. Just breaks your heart.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
That’s rough ORC. Sorry most of us have been there and can sympathize.

Posts: 1830 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. Horse
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 10 | Location: Lewes, Delaware | Registered: February 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post