SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MIDWAY SIG 10 round mags in stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MIDWAY SIG 10 round mags in stock Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
MIDWAY
Sig Sauer Magazine Sig P220 45 ACP 10-Round with Grip Sleeve Stainless Steel.
$47.99

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2254 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont want to discourage anyone from this deal. But, if you order from Midway, it appears their shipping has gone to crap. I ordered a holster from Midway on 6-27 and have yet to see it. One tracking check shows it was to be delivered on 7-5, which was a holiday. When I contacted Midway, they said they could take no action until 7-17.
Midway uses mail innovations or smart post which is neither innovative nor smart. I have been a Midway customer for many years and hate to see this lack of prompt shipping. And the cost for shipping the holster, which cant weigh a pound, was ten bucks.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15989 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
ow no well they took my money and UPS says its on its way,fingers crossed.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2254 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: Holster arrived today by USPS. Over 2 weeks to get here.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15989 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Having owned and carried the P220 on duty for the last 26 years, I’ve come to the conclusion that there is nothing you could accomplish with a 10 round mag that you cannot with an 8 round one. I’ve owned 10 rounders and found them to be overly bulky, obtrusive, and more trouble than the extra 2 rounds are worth. I can see them for a range or bedside tool enhancer but not much else.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
thought sigers would have been jumping on these

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
received within 5 days

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG