SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Binge Watching Old TV
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Binge Watching Old TV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’ve never heard of that show. Will have to check it out this weekend.

Posts: 53073 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Dale Robertson plays Jim Hardy. An investigator for Wells Fargo stage line.
I enjoy it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19092 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been watching a lot of Wells Cargo, Family Ties, The Rebel, etc.. lately

In the morning while I am eating breakfast and getting to hit the gym I watch the Jack Benny show and Joey Bishop.

After the gym I usually have on Emergency. According to my parents that was one of my favorite shows when I was like 5.

In the evening it is Adam 12, Kojak then MASH

Today, I am watching the Coach marathon on Antenna TV.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skywag
posted Hide Post
Perry Mason season 1..............1958

Posts: 172 | Location: United States | Registered: January 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYPD Blues. Can't beat Andy Sipowicz

Posts: 580 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the Late 80's I was out in Jackson Hole.

One night we were all sitting around licking our wounds and "CAR 54 where are you" came on...

This show was so funny we almost died.

Highly recommended !

Posts: 342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
News Radio is an all time favorite.

We loved it, too. Though something seemed to go out of it after they lost Phil Hartman Frown Could watch it again.

I got Just Shoot Me confused with The Naked Truth. The latter didn't last long, but I recall really liking it. Perhaps as much because I was in lust with Téa Leoni as anything else Smile I've always found Holland Taylor (Evelyn Harper on 2-1/2 Men) funny, too.

My wife and I just finished Friends a week ago or so. We really enjoyed that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25991 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunsmoke and The Rifleman (on MeTV) are my favorites.

Posts: 762 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Hogans Heroes, Gomer Pyle, Mannix, Green Acres, Perry Mason, and probably some that I have not listed.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
News Radio is an all time favorite.

Mine too. Anyone out there remember Joey Buttafuoco and the multiple references to him in one episode of that show?

Even after all these years I'm trying not to spoil it for any that hasn't watched it. Because that was one of the funniest things they ever did.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
I have the ZLiving channel. Don't always watch it but when I do...

Monday through Friday is Hunter, Silk Stalkings, Wise Guy and The Commish.

Saturday is The Lucy Show, Beverly Hillbillies and Tarzan.

Sunday is The Lucy Show, Space 1999, The Saint and Bonanza.

Posts: 479 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I watch Wagon Train about everyday and Daniel Boone and others

Posts: 13012 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
The Rockford Files.

Re-watched every episode of the Rockford Files last year. Loved watching it after all those years. Even went out to the airport one night and brushed up on my Rockford J turns.

Posts: 406 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
All in the Family.

Posts: 9442 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
My roommate usually has Little HOuse on or Andy Griffith. Top rate stuff.
One thing I could never figure out was the amount of fisticuffs that went on in LHotP.
Michael Landon and Don Knotts, best of the best.

Posts: 7316 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post