SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Denny's is getting dragged online over it's crappy new mascot. Another marketing genius slips one by upper management
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denny's is getting dragged online over it's crappy new mascot. Another marketing genius slips one by upper management Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

To be perfectly serious here, is Denny's really that bad?

I think I've eaten there maybe twice in my life, but I don't recall it being awful.

Not necessarily, but it seems to be location (some are in or bordering the ghetto) and owner (IIRC they are a franchise) dependent. Some are OK, some are awful.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The last time I was in a Denny's I recall a disheveled old man eyeing a couple of teens dressed like sketeboarders and asking them "Oh, are y'all homeless, too?" Gave me a chuckle.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post