SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAG Hat to all U.S. Citizens ( And other free stuff too)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAG Hat to all U.S. Citizens ( And other free stuff too) Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Multiple hat styles on sale for just shipping.

Don't Tread On Me Hat
Trump KAG Hat
Blue Trump 2020 Hat
Black Trump 2020 Hat
Red Trump 2020 Hat
Pink Trump 2020 Hat

Shipping to NC for all 6 hats $47.70

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I’d imagine the volume of hats must have them cost less than $2 each, shipping is $5, the rest is a donation?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Those red "Keep America Great" hats would look good with this free navy blue "Trump 2020" t-shirt.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAGA Hat to all U.S. Citizens

It's KAG, not KAGA. Wink
Big Grin

Would KAGA be a keep the Inperial Japanese Navy Great cap?

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Free T-shirts, American Flag, Trump 2020 Banner, Trump 2020 Button

More free T-shirts

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
From The Donald's Facebook Page...Just ordered mine. (Shipping is $9.95)

Now, who will be the first person to mail one of these hats to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Just ordered two,in my hood ,I better never forget my sidearm.

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Just ordered two,in my hood ,I better never forget my sidearm.
Knowing you, I kind of doubt that you would ever forget it. Tell me, do you take it off in the shower, or do you just cover it with plastic wrap? Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30722 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
$23.85 shipping for three “free” hats, Gadsen and two Trump 2020 black and pink for me and my wife.

Bargain!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10952 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Just realize this is NOT a Facebook page or website officially associated with Trump, the Trump campaign, the RNC or any official Political Action Committee. Who gets the profit?

IMO, the entire American First Coalition website - that links to their "store" - is sketchy as hell.

quote:
For more info on how we spend profits visit AMERICAFIRSTCOALITION.ORG After discussions with Corey Lewandowski and Michael Cohen, Trump's legal counsel, they approve of our efforts to earn funds to help.

The above is from their "About Us" page. The website has no information about anything, and they don't say they are a PAC or anything. What are they "helping?" Lewandowski and Cohen are not at all associated with Trump anymore.

The official, legit site is here ... https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

I'm certainly not saying those hats are copyrighted or anything, but buyer beware ... who knows where that money is going when you pay the "America First Coalition."

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4992 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Just got my sweet hat!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
just got mine

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
Just realize this is NOT a Facebook page or website officially associated with Trump, the Trump campaign, the RNC or any official Political Action Committee. Who gets the profit?

IMO, the entire American First Coalition website - that links to their "store" - is sketchy as hell.

quote:
For more info on how we spend profits visit AMERICAFIRSTCOALITION.ORG After discussions with Corey Lewandowski and Michael Cohen, Trump's legal counsel, they approve of our efforts to earn funds to help.

The above is from their "About Us" page. The website has no information about anything, and they don't say they are a PAC or anything. What are they "helping?" Lewandowski and Cohen are not at all associated with Trump anymore.

The official, legit site is here ... https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

I'm certainly not saying those hats are copyrighted or anything, but buyer beware ... who knows where that money is going when you pay the "America First Coalition."

Yep. This is not legit at all. It's a sponsored link. I'm sure those are Chinese knockoff hats. No way affiliated with Trump.

Posts: 5426 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post