SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAG Hat to all U.S. Citizens ( And other free stuff too)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAG Hat to all U.S. Citizens ( And other free stuff too) Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
From The Donald's Facebook Page...Just ordered mine. (Shipping is $9.95)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMIUS,

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That's deplorable.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43920 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's deplorable.

Yes, isn't it! Big Grin

For ten bucks, send one to your favorite liberal.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a leftie bait station to me Big Grin

Draws them in and unravels them.

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
For those of us who do not use facebook, is there any way to get one of these?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30721 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

http://coalitionfortrumpsupers....com/maga-trump-hat/

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43920 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
I must be looking in the wrong place. I don't see it on any of his pages. Can you link to it?

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAGA Hat to all U.S. Citizens

It's KAG, not KAGA. Wink

Or, as Tony the Tiger would says, "It's KAGREAT!" Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26472 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xl_target:
I must be looking in the wrong place. I don't see it on any of his pages. Can you link to it?

From the monkey; http://coalitionfortrumpsupers...rica-great-original/

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Donald Trump is Offering a Free KAGA Hat to all U.S. Citizens

It's KAG, not KAGA. Wink

Or, as Tony the Tiger would says, "It's KAGREAT!" Big Grin

HA! Edited Cool

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. Ordered. Six to eight weeks.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30721 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
They should have made it KAGr... as in Kegger, Kegger, Kegger!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yep.

http://coalitionfortrumpsupers....com/maga-trump-hat/

That link is for a MAGA hat.

KAG hat is here...
https://coalitionfortrumpsuper...rica-great-original/

Maybe RAMIUS can put the link into the OP???

Posts: 5768 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by xl_target:

From the monkey; http://coalitionfortrumpsupers...rica-great-original/

Thanks,our esteemed Monkey man and I posted at the same time.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Not quite free. Shipping is $9.95.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19702 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
First sentence of my post says that...

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
done and done

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
That's deplorable.

Yes, isn't it! Big Grin

For ten bucks, send one to your favorite liberal.

Brilliant. Not only will they get a beautiful hat, they will get a bunch of solicitations for Republican candidates. Double win!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20839 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Not quite free. Shipping is $9.95.

My shipping was $7.95

I had to order one.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post