SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Easter!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Easter!!! Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thank you, all. Happy Easter!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30444 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter! What a great day to reflect on how much GOD loves us!

Thank you all.

We’ve had a nice mellow family day. Hope you did as well.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen!

Posts: 1132 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to all!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
He is risen!

Happy Easter, y'all!

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1183 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter, indeed! He is risen! (He is risen indeed!)

Sang with the Choir at 2+ services this morning. At the end of the 0830 service the Choir went in and sang the Hallelujah! Chorus with the Youth Choir (it's their service), then sang 2 anthems and the Hallelujah! at 2 more services (ours). The Sanctuary was packed at 0945 and almost so at 1100. (It normally seats 1300, but they add extra seats for Christmas and Easter.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter! My wife sang in two of the five services today, I only attended one, then we hosted brunch for friends. A good day, and I hope everyone had a good day as well.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post