SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayer Request - My Younger Brother is in the Hospital w/ COVID (Updated 10/9 PM)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer Request - My Younger Brother is in the Hospital w/ COVID (Updated 10/9 PM) Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for both of you.

Posts: 3475 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hoping to hear good news soon.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9034 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hope he recover the soonest. God bless!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

0:01

Posts: 4219 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

If I may ask, where in NJ?

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Prayers said.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20870 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for all of you.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4937 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 13685 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Prayers from another Granite Stater to John.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5304 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
You got it.

Posts: 45406 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. Consider it done.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8540 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 580 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 7388 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Update: He's Holding Steady, kinda. His Blood Oxygen levels are being maintained at an acceptable level, but he needs High-Flow Oxygen and must remain prone (on his stomach) in order to achieve those levels. If he gets up from the prone position his oxygen levels plummet from the low 90's into the 70's! He's pretty uncomfortable, and as a result, sleeping, as well as eating, are quite challenging. That said, he tells me 'his job' is to breathe deeply & effectively in order to maximize his Blood Oxygen levels. He literally told me, "That's my only job right now" and he's working at it! As I indicated, he is holding steady and importantly, he remains positive.

For those that asked, John lives in Sussex County NJ, where we grew up. He's the youngest of three brothers, of which I'm the oldest. Also, I've shared a link to this thread with him (and his wife), and told him a lot of good people are praying for him. He is, as we all are, EXTREMELY Grateful for your thoughts and prayers for strength & healing!

Your continued prayers would be much appreciated as he's in for hard fought battle to beat this thing. Thank you again, SIGforum!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8984 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That is scary. Your brother has a bunch of people pulling for him. How old is he?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30769 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update. We will continue to pray for him.

As I said, we have been affected by it too. I had 2 cousins come home in the past two days from similar situations. Stay on that belly and keep trying.

Posts: 787 | Registered: April 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post