SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Huma Abedin sick or something?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Huma Abedin sick or something? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
She reminds me of the The Rolling Stones in the 70s.

The people, the hanger-ons to the band were sucked into the vortex of the Stones; heroin, cocaine, hookers, etc. That scene blew out out a lot of folks dying, going to rehab, jail, you name it. Except for the band.

Same with the Clintons. A lot of collateral damage in their wake of debauchery. And Huma is just another victim. I almost feel sorry for her.

Naahh.

She gets what she deserves.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looks as if her soul has been stolen by Shillery.
Oh sorry, I forgot they are soulless ghouls.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
She eats the souls of her victims.

quote:
Originally posted by Karpteach:
She looks as if her soul has been stolen by Shillery.
Oh sorry, I forgot they are soulless ghouls.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She has to hang on to Hillary, that's all she has in income and what food scraps the Hildabeast throws down to her.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hil's got that new diesel powered strap-on from Snap-On Tools...

I would have thought it was from Harbor Freight, and used without removing that "shipped straight from Communist China" smell.

I thought that smell was dissident sweat and urine mixed with blood.....straight from the gulag.....I mean re-education camps.

Oh wait, same thing

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I kinda figured she ate some bad weiners. But her husband is off doing that right now.

Maybe whatever Bill has crossed over through Hillary and got her too?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Looking at her you can count the intercostal spaces in her chest, that's not thin, that's an unhealthy emaciated. Stress, illness or combination of both, she looks a couple steps away from the "y" cut and the porcelain sink slab.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post