SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Full auto BB gun like no other
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Full auto BB gun like no other Login/Join 
posted
This thing is wicked cool. The other full auto BB guns are CO2 powered and because of the seals they can be very inconsistent and the FPS is rarely accurate and constantly swapping out CO2 cartridges is an expensive pain.

This is the first on that uses air soft technology so it uses an RC battery which lasts for 1000 shots and can easily be swapped out for a fresh pack.

Totally cool in my book. Not cheep but it looks worth it over a CO2 powered gun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qDnfOeWeXvs

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
This is the first on that uses air soft technology so it uses an RC battery which lasts for 1000 shots and can easily be swapped out for a fresh pack.

I'm actually very surprised that nobody has done that before. Seems like it'd be a no-brainer, considering the popularity and proliferation of airsoft guns these days, and the near-identical nature of airsoft pellets and BBs.

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

I'm actually very surprised that nobody has done that before. Seems like it'd be a no-brainer, considering the popularity and proliferation of airsoft guns these days, and the near-identical nature of airsoft pellets and BBs.

Same here. Other than the goofy sound it’s way better than CO2. The power is a little surprising to me. Very cool.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You’ll shoot your eye out kid! Merry Christmas!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12642 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
shouldnt have watched that video.

Posts: 1604 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my son a full auto airsoft maybe ten years ago.
I think I had more fun with it than him. I still find those
little pellets all around my yard.

Posts: 957 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Certainly a Pidgeon problem solution.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8358 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
gonna get me one. Big Grin I've been ill for the past 3 years and have not been able to get to the range. I don't have to tell anyone here how much I miss that. But with this little wonder I can have some fun shooting into the woods off my deck-- tennis balls, ping pong balls. Thanks for posting.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Specs claim 410 fps.

When I was a kid we used to have neighborhood BB gun wars. Rule was if you had a pump there was a 2 pump max, no head shots.... Anywho, I used the Crossman 1911 wannabe handgun with the single shot, spring piston action. Probably around 200ish fps, you watched the BB arc out and ping your victim (tree ambushes were the best Big Grin). This looks like it carries a bit more punch, but not sure it'll be 'death from a BB' velocity. Good clean fun, tho!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Specs claim 410 fps.

...not sure it'll be 'death from a BB' velocity

For comparison, Ralphie's model of Red Ryder lever-action BB gun tops out at 350 FPS.

So this is only a bit more powerful. But definitely enough to shoot your eye out, kid.

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A long time ago (1970s) you could buy Freon-powered full-auto BB guns, charged from small canisters screwed on underneath. Those would be prohibitively expensive today and probably illegal.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
But definitely enough to shoot your eye out, kid.

Or would it just deflate? Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8349 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
shouldnt have watched that video.

RTWY. Right There With You.
Damn forum might be hurting wallet AGAIN! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
A long time ago (1970s) you could buy Freon-powered full-auto BB guns, charged from small canisters screwed on underneath. Those would be prohibitively expensive today and probably illegal.

Didn't they use to have those at fairs and carnivals? They were fed gas from a hose, but there might be a way to work around that.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Link to the BB gun

Link Bara 400e

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't they use to have those at fairs and carnivals? They were fed gas from a hose, but there might be a way to work around that.

I have a vague memory of that. But the Freon-can-powered (R12 auto refrigerant) ones were advertised in gun rags of the period. Until circa the early 1980s, these cans were $1, $2 at the most. Not now, of course.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
WW2 USGI BB machine gun:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
That thing is way cool...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Damn I should have not watched this!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/zyC-F_7QXtk

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18024 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post