SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Ice Cream Man
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Ice Cream Man Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Orange push ups.

The orange star at Sublime Doughnuts on 14th street is a taste duplicate, in doughnut form.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2395 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
Push ups !
They were orange sherbet. So much better than the sherbet nowadays !

Yes, Pushups were my "go to", but also occasionally a Fudgecicle.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I almost forgot about the Screwball. Then they came out with the 2 Ball Screwball. 2 gumballs at the bottom.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Good Humor's Toasted Almond, followed by the Chocolate Eclaire by them as well. Hadn't had them in years until last year when I found a new chain of grocery stores in my area (Winco) that sells a variety pack that included the Strawberry shortcake as well.
They have changed, unfortunately, and are not the same....and much smaller too. A real shame, I tell ya. I was pretty bummed after being so excited to find them.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 655 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Growing up in NJ we had the Good Humor man, I can remember him well. Make mine Toasted Almond, too.

I had a customer in NJ that collected Good Humor trucks, I never saw any of them and always wonder if he ever restored any. He had a used car/truck lot and this was his personal stash, as he told it.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Fudgecicle or Eskimo Pie.

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Cherry or grape popsicles in Flint, MI for me. Ten cents at first, got to be 25 cents later.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Those orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream push ups!

If you want to have fun and you have a loud car stereo, download some icecream truck music and drive around your neighborhood slow whilst playing it loudly with the windows down!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I usually would go for a drumstick or a strawberry shortcake.

Posts: 8183 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
we were in 'too ruralish' an area for such marketing model to be feasible

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fud sicles

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
We lived out in the boonies, so no ice cream man. Frown

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17622 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/-FXzfXBHXW8 [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Orange creamsicles and root beer popsicles were my favorites by far.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orange push-ups. Occasionally a red white and blue rocket pop.

Posts: 1369 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Those orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream push ups!

If you want to have fun and you have a loud car stereo, download some icecream truck music and drive around your neighborhood slow whilst playing it loudly with the windows down!

That’s just wrong Big Grin

Posts: 1369 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I can't believe I almost forgot about the Screwball. Then they came out with the 2 Ball Screwball. 2 gumballs at the bottom.

Now were talking! Screwballs were my favorite. occasionally a good humor strawberry shortcake.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Red White and Blue Bomb Pop.
Every time.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
is a hillbilly fan
got 78s by Hank Snow...

Posts: 4828 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I don't think my brother and I ONCE had ice cream from the ice cream truck. Mother made desserts, cakes, pudding, cookies and bought ice cream from the store.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post