SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beer Glasses - What Are Your Favorites?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beer Glasses - What Are Your Favorites? Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I think I prefer the single use aluminum ones.

Few beers worth drinking come in cans. Wink

(Although the number of decent beers offered in cans is on the rise. It's nice to be able to take good beer to the river/beach.)

Posts: 33110 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
and a specific glass for Duval. The Duval glass has an etching on the bottom that helps the beer stay carbonated.

Duvel?

Duvel:

Duval(l):

(Big Grin)

I love the taste of a cold beer in the morning. It tastes like victory! Big Grin

Posts: 7097 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Just got this mug with my order of 245/220C mags.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...sohn-beer-stein.html

Posts: 10046 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking of beer glasses and steins, does anyone have a good source for quality beer steins, or Toby Mugs?

I need to give a special gift to a real craft beer lover.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I got this one from Amazon for my brother.

https://www.amazon.com/Paulane...ywords=paulaner+mass

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I've got a bunch of different types, but I stumbled upon a Krouvi mug at a WalMart about 25 years ago. My wife liked it so much, she had me find three more (on fleabay) to buy about 8 years ago.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7410 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post