SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congratulations To SIGforum Member: Major Edmond
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations To SIGforum Member: Major Edmond Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
He has been "Captain Edmond" for a while, but within a month or so, we'll be addressing him as "Major Edmond."

Well done, sir.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow, congratulations! That's major! Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Not the Edmond who cannot get hired, right? Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19202 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I was "Captain Casteel" for 10.5 years and never made it to Major, so I really appreciate his accomplishment.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Major Edmond. Well done.

https://youtu.be/5pt44y0Ad94

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When's the party? Razz

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Who is pinning him? Wife? Girlfriend? Kids?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
As a sailor I read that as a demotion Smile

Congratulations Sir!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6326 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats 0-4 !!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3070 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Probably not girlfriend, he has a wife and a daughter. His daughter's birth was chronicled here a few years ago.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Congratulations “Major”! Well done !!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Nice pay raise too.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
He has been "Captain Edmond" for a while,

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Major.

Posts: 3461 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
congratulations.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Probably not girlfriend, he has a wife and a daughter. His daughter's birth was chronicled here a few years ago.

Gotcha... my memory is obviously foggy as I didn't recall that. Roll Eyes

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Gotcha... my memory is obviously foggy as I didn't recall that. Roll Eyes
Posted in The Gallery, this past December: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...000064774#2000064774

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congrats and thank you

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post