SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me listen to Dana Loesch.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me listen to Dana Loesch. Login/Join 
posted
Dana has changed the format at her .com site. On the original site there was a linear time line to advance or replay the program. The new format does not seem to offer this option. What am I missing?

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I just went to the site and there seemed to be two options for listening. First, there was a "Play" button in the middle of the screen. There was also a "Listen" button at the bottom in the middle which was flanked to the right with the title of what you were listening to and then a linear time line as you described above. It worked for me but fyi, I'm using a Mac.

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
You have to scroll forward or back using the blue slider:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post