SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alaskan Outhouse Bear Attack
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Outhouse Bear Attack Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:
I guess that answers the age old question. Does a bear shit in the woods? Hell no! It uses an outhouse Big Grin

Bears shit any place they want to!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4139 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Never piss off a bear.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2092 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I thought black bears got a lot bigger than 200lbs. Learn something new every day.
I think the reporter is the one who needs to learn something.

Don't trust the media for any factual information. They sometimes lie, but more often are just clueless.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Bit her on the butt. I'm imagining my dangly parts and not having good thoughts.

I understand 100 years ago such "parts" while sitting in an outhouse were the most common occurrence of black widow spider bites.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Steed:
Never piss off a bear. Never piss ON a bear either!!!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Wow. That nearly dis-as-ter.

That bear definitely got behind in his work.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Never piss off a bear.

Never piss on a bear

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'bear-assed'.

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post