SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember That Awful "Comedian" Michelle Wolf Who Used Sarah Huckbee Sanders As A Punching Bag?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember That Awful "Comedian" Michelle Wolf Who Used Sarah Huckbee Sanders As A Punching Bag? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
And who was SO VERY SMUG about her new Netflix show that was going to be the best thing ever for hateful Progresive types?

Well, well, well!

Seems as if people don't want to watch your shitty show, lady!

Karma is a bitch...bitch.

Surprise! Netflix suddenly cancels 'The Break with Michelle Wolf'

Posts: 33859 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Ugh, she's one creepy cringy person.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Good GOD, I wish TBS would do the same to that feckless Samantha Bee. I don't know what it is about that woman, but she irritates my last hemorrhoid. Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
well... them's the breaks.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yes, WHO KNEW that something like this wouldn't go over well with most normal people? It's a real head scratcher I tell you!

Posts: 33859 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Yes, WHO KNEW that something like this wouldn't go over well with most normal people? It's a real head scratcher I tell you!

She's just trying to show an example of the outcome of not doing so?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12439 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She earned it.

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
But if you're looking for exceedingly rare women-led talk shows, you'll have to tune into Hulu for the Emmy-nominated I Love You America with Sarah Silverman or to TBS for the Emmy award-winning Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:

Her show was aborted in the first trimester.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Netflix is overloaded with content, not saying that was the sole reason, as Wolf should never had gotten a show to begin with, no talent hack. You can spend an hour or, two just scrolling through various genres, some of it you'd think Netflix bought the entire BBC library of shows.

Posts: 14683 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the Brit shows are much more entertaining that much of the crap on tv and cable now.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
And the Brit shows are much more entertaining that much of the crap on tv and cable now.

+ infinity

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Indeed. Check out Britbox.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
So someone at Netflix thought she was funny? Now thats funny!

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
So just a curiosity question, what is her ethical background? I can't find it on "wiki".

Interestingly, she worked for Bear Sterns during the height of the "Mortgage crisis"...
quote:
Wolf was employed at Bear Stearns from 2007 to 2008, and later at JPMorgan Chase, working for almost four years in mutual funds and managing accounts between the two banks.

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What difference does it make?

Posts: 107699 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hate the way leftists fetishize abortion.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post