SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a new Mattress
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a new Mattress Login/Join 
Picture of CT Dakota
posted
So after many years it is time to replace the Kingsdown mattress.
We have been looking at either the Dreamcloud or being on the heavier side the Bigfig mattress. Not having a local place to try them out I want to know if anyone here has either one and what do you think of them.
Thank you

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't help you with those brands but it seems highly recommended that you lay down on the possible choices to see how you like them. I would hate to spend that kind of money and end up with something I didn't like and be stuck with it.

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had a Serta hybrid for 5 years and really like it.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
+1 for a hybrid mattress. We have the sealy and love it.

https://www.nfm.com/sealy-perf...734.html?sgused=true

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I’ve never heard of either one you are considering. Good luck though

Posts: 13295 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post